Vegan Hot Chocolate
We collaborated with one of our favourite lifestyle stores Pam Pam to create this divine vegan hot chocolate recipe. Cacao is rich in antioxidants and has the power to support immunity and protect the body at times of fatigue and weakness and from threats of illness; particularly important when the seasons change and the weather cools.
(serves 2 to 3)
85g dark vegan chocolate (we like Ombar, Seed & Bean, Raw Halo)
1 tbsp olive / coconut / argan oil
1 cup plant-based milk (almond, oat, coconut, hazelnut)
Pinch sea salt
1 banana, sliced
Quinoa Oat Crunch, to top
½ tsp He Shou Wu powder (optional)
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
2. Once melted add to a blender with all other ingredients.
3. Blend on a high speed until smooth and fully combined.
4. Pour equal measures into mugs and sprinkle with your Qnola of choice for an indulgent crunch.
5. If you have any leftover mix, set in the fridge overnight for a vegan chocolate pudding.