Vegan Chocolate Ganache Pudding
Chocolate lovers, this one's for you. To celebrate World Vegan Day, we created this exclusive recipe with Seed & Bean chocolates.
(serves 2 to 3)
1 bar of Seed & Bean chocolate (we used the Mandarin & Ginger)
1 tbsp extra virgin olive / coconut / argan oil
1 cup plant-based milk (almond, oat, coconut, hazelnut)
Pinch sea salt
1 banana, frozen and sliced
A sprinkle of Qnola or Quinoa Oat Crunch, to top
½ tsp He Shou Wu, or other adaptogen of choice (optional)
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
2. Once melted add to a blender with all other ingredients.
3. Blend on a high speed until smooth and fully combined.
4. Pour into serving bowls and set in the fridge overnight. For a more solid dessert, or to enjoy as a cheesecake on your favourite nutty base, add two tablespoons coconut oil or cacao butter during the melting process.
5. Once totally chilled, remove from the fridge and sprinkle with your Qnola of choice before serving.