Onist Crispy Chocolate Squares
We've teamed up with the gang at Onist who have created this tasty recipe featuring their tasty vegan avocado chocolate pots and our quinoa granola. Made using just 5 ingredients, these more-ish chewy raw chocolate squares are vegan, gluten-free and free from refined sugars for a nourishing afternoon treat.
50g Qnola (any flavour)
125g almond butter
60ml maple syrup
1 Onist pot (dark chocolate or salted caramel)
1. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and soak the dates in boiling water for ten minutes.
2. Drain the dates, add the almond butter, maple syrup and dates to a food processor and blend into a thick mixture.
3. Stir the mixture into the Qnola.
4. Press into the lined baking tray and freeze/refrigerate until set.
5. Spread the Onist pot onto the Qnola base and sprinkle with Qnola.
6. Store in the refrigerator and slice into squares when ready to eat.