We've teamed up with the gang at Onist who have created this tasty recipe featuring their tasty vegan avocado chocolate pots and our quinoa granola. Made using just 5 ingredients, these more-ish chewy raw chocolate squares are vegan, gluten-free and free from refined sugars for a nourishing afternoon treat.
50g Qnola (any flavour)
125g almond butter
60ml maple syrup
1 Onist pot (dark chocolate or salted caramel)
1. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and soak the dates in boiling water for ten minutes.
2. Drain the dates, add the almond butter, maple syrup and dates to a food processor and blend into a thick mixture.
3. Stir the mixture into the Qnola.
4. Press into the lined baking tray and freeze/refrigerate until set.
5. Spread the Onist pot onto the Qnola base and sprinkle with Qnola.
6. Store in the refrigerator and slice into squares when ready to eat.