40g oats (gluten-free)
½ tsp cinnamon
250ml Blend & Press almond milk
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp maple syrup / natural honey
Pinch of sea salt
1 apple, sliced
1 fig, quartered
1 tbsp Beetroot & Pistachio QNOLA
1. Put the oats in a small saucepan and dry-toast on a low heat until they’re slightly golden.
2. Mix cinnamon whilst dry-toasting to enhance the flavour.
3. Add the salt, milk, vanilla and maple syrup, turn the heat to medium-high and let the porridge come to a boil.
4. Once boiling, immediately reduce the heat to a simmer and stir regularly until cooked.
5. Pour the porridge into a bowl and serve with apple, fig, pecans and Qnola for a creamy, wintery breakfast.
Keep an eye on their Instagram page this Monday 19th to be in with a chance of winning their Christmas hamper. Festive treats all round!